Friday, March 29, 2013

Keyword: [Jay Z ]: Liz Braun

Yahoo! News   |  My alerts   |   Edit Alert
Friday, Mar 29, 2013 07:46 PM EDT
 
   Keywords News : Jay Z - News from other sources.
 
Liz Braun
Fri, 29 Mar, 2013 02:03 PM PDT
"I called up Jay-Z because he did a track of 'My Way' where I loaned him the track. I wanted to put him in on a rap with Michael Jackson in the middle. I called him up, but Jay-Z has totally blown me off. He won't answer my calls, he's inappropriate in his behavior." Tough guy Paul...
Continue reading
Hamm tired of attention on his 'privates'
Fri, 29 Mar, 2013 01:42 PM PDT
"I called up Jay-Z because he did a track of 'My Way' where I loaned him the track. I wanted to put him in on a rap with Michael Jackson in the middle.
Continue reading
You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

No comments:

Post a Comment